Want to work in an exciting environment in historic downtown Raleigh? Become a brand hero!
Anoroc Agency is seeking a skilled and dedicated graphic design intern for summer 2018. You will be working in a creative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment alongside our team of designers. Projects in this position will include conceptualizing and designing brochures, advertisements, social media graphics, presentations, event materials, and logos.
We are looking for someone with a willingness to learn, and the capability to seek out information on how to get the required job done.
This summer internship position is unpaid. If desired, we will work with you and your school so that you can receive class credit.
- Demonstrate creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
- Help raise the bar of Anoroc’s creative
- Create final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Proofread and prepare designs to be sent to print
- Amend designs according to the clients’ final comments
- Learn and maintain server structure
- Pitch in where needed beyond design
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Must possess strong typography skills, use of color, and have an overall understanding of design
- Ability to work in a variety of design styles
- Must be able to design within existing brand guidelines
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and maintain a positive attitude
- Currently enrolled in a college/university
Please submit resume and portfolio (PDF or Website URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.